Day in the Life Snapshot by Kristi Kirk Riley
• This is my life today with baby in tow:
• Grocery Shop at Market
• Buy Soccer snacks for Blake’s soccer game tomorrow at 9am (I am on snack duty)
• Buy baby spoons at rite aid (newborn baby girl Quinn starts cereal)
• Get B day gift from a local independent bookstore for a friends bowling party tomorrow
• Pick up Blake from school then take him to goalie practice
• Return books to library
• Get Flu Shot with Hubby (Julian)
• Remind you this is all done by taking several trains and a bus.
• Return home.
• Now my day really begins…preparing dinner, going over homework, feeding baby, reading and bath time then having alone time with hubby!