Just Like White Castle!!!
White Castle Slider Recipe
So Colin, being from Chicago has a craving every once in a while for something other than pizza. And it’s White Castle hamburgers. Using this recipe he made the most amazing burgers that he and the boys couldn’t get enough of.
White Castle Sliders
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 2/3 cups Beef Broth
- 1 cup Minced White Onions
- 8 American Cheese Slices (optional)
- 16 Hamburger Dill Pickles
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- 2 pkgs Dinner Rolls (16 rolls)
- Line a 10×15 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix ground chuck, ⅔ cup beef broth and salt, pepper, and onion powder together until mixture is easily spreadable.
- Gently spread meat mixture into prepared pan and form a thin even layer.
- Using a knife, score each into 16 equal rectangles.
- Use your finger to make 5 holes in each patty.
- Place in freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Remove frozen patties on parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pour remaining beef broth (1 cup) into a baking sheet and spread minced onions over entire bottom of pan.
- Allow to sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut all dinner rolls in half to make buns.
- Place frozen beef on top of onion mixture.
- Place in oven for 10-20 minutes to allow burgers to steam cook (until they turn brown).
- Remove and place cheese on each patty (if you are making cheese sliders).
- Top each with a bun top and return to oven for 3 minutes.
- Top each bun bottom with a dill pickle
- Use a spatula to pick up each slider half and place on bun bottom.