Chocolate Yogurt Bundt Cake Recipe
from THE LOFTUS KITCHEN
- 3 tablespoons confectionery sugar (optional)
- 1teaspoon cinnamon
- 2cups flour
- 1 cup dutch process cocoa
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2cup margerine or butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2cups greek yogurt
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix 1 Tbsp of flour with 1 tsp of coca and dist the inside of a greased 9 inch bundt or tube pan with this mixture, shaking out any excess.
- Sift 2 C flour and 2/3 C of cocoa together with the baking soda , set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the butter, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the yogurt in three parts.
- Do not over mix. Stir in the vanilla.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake in a 350 oven for 45-55 minutes, until a tester inserted comes out clean.
- .Cool for 10 minutes before inverting onto a rack to cool completely —–.
Happy Happy Happy Birthday Cheeks!!! We Love you.