The Loftus Kitchen
Perfect Timing For Halloween
Yummy Caramel & White Cheddar Popcorn Recipe!!
- 4 quarts of Air Popped Popcorn
- 1 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- Spray large shallow roasting pan with cooking spray. Add popcorn and place in preheated 350 degrees oven while preparing caramel.
- Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and salt in a heavy 2-quart saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Boil 5 minutes without stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla; mix well.
- Sprinkle white cheddar seasoning liberally over all popcorn
- Pour syrup over warm popcorn, stirring to coat evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and spread on foil that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cool in refrigerator for about 15 minutes; then break apart. Store in tightly covered container.