With St. Patrick’s Day coming up on Friday I just wanted to repost this quick and easy Shamrock Shake recipe that was originally posted 3.15.16 Enjoy!
How To Make A Yummy Shamrock Shake!!!
Here is a super simple and delicious Shamrock Shake Recipe, have as is or spice up with a little adult beverage for extra kick!!!
Loft & Learn Shamrock Shake Recipe
- 1 pint (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon green food coloring
- Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- To a blender, add the ice cream, milk, peppermint extract, heavy whipping cream and green food coloring. Cover, and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.